You can also FREE download MAGIX Audio & Music Lab Premium as an alternative program.
Native Instruments Guitar Rig 6 Pro Overview
Back with a new look, new amps, new effects, and new machine learning technology to model state-of-the-art hardware. Unlimited amounts of warmth, grit, crunch, and fuzz, plus all the effects you could ever need.
Native Instruments Guitar Rig 6 Pro is a multi-effects rack and amp simulator made for creating and experimenting with audio in a fast and direct way. Think of it as your studio, only with more space, less heavy amp heads, and way more flexibility. Design unique processing chains to customize your tones, adding space, warmth, and character to everything from guitar and bass to strings, drums, synths, and more.
Native Instruments Guitar Rig 6 Pro is even better equipped than the excellent previous version. The new amps and effects are overall outstanding, and the new Control Room Pro module is a meaningful and powerful sound extension; thanks to the clever container module, Native Instruments Guitar Rig 6 Pro is now even more live-fit. What else does the electric guitar group want?
Features of Native Instruments Guitar Rig 6 Pro
- Create inspiring sounds for guitar, bass, and more
- 17 amps, 27 cabinets, 54 effects
- In-depth tone shaping with a choice of mics and positioning
- A studio full of amps, cabs, mics, and creative tools – GUITAR RIG gives you the power to shape your tone to perfection.
- The gold standard for guitar and bass
- Free guitar rig player
- The Control Room features let you configure precise microphone setups for your chosen amp, cabinet, and effects setup.
System Requirements Native Instruments Guitar Rig 6
- Supported OS: Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10 (latest Service Pack)
- CPU: Intel Core i5 or equivalent
- RAM: 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 1 GB or more